Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth, after a varied career, was employed as the Wayne family's butler when Bruce Wayne's parents were killed. Alfred raised the young orphan and reluctantly aided him in his quest to become the Batman. His many skills - ranging from cooking to medicine - make him Batman's staunchest ally, along with a formal demeanor that grounds the Dark Knight and deflects those who might otherwise suspect Bruce Wayne's true identity.
- Hair Color: Gray/White
- Eye Color: Blue
- Height: 6ft
- Weight: 160 lb
- Voice actor: Martin Jarvis (English)
Road to ArkhamEdit
Alfred was Batman's main person for communications whilst he is in Arkham City, talking to him mostly and asking for advice before Oracle came along into his communications system. Alfred was the one who persuaded Batman to go to Wonder Tower and stop Protocol Ten instead of being uncharacteristic and saving Talia al Ghul first, putting the lives of thousands of people not just in Arkham City, but also in Gotham, in danger.
- Skilled actor
- Trained in emergency medical techniques
- Proficiency with mechanical and computer systems
- Expert in domestic sciences
- Unflappable manner
- Unlike Batman, Alfred is willing to wield firearms in times of crisis
- Alfred's biography can be unlocked in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The player must scan a plaque describing one of Bruce Wayne's donations to the Arkham Medical Center.